Wednesday, January 11, 2006

No news, is good news.

I haven't posted in the last couple days, I haven't had much to say.
Honestly, I don't still.

The rain stopped for the day, took the kids out for a little awhile. They raked leaves. lol. Kilynn just wanted to jump in the pile...it was all wet though. But she put on her rain boots, and did it anyway.
Lucas was wierd today, he cried a lot more then usual, for no apparent reason. It actually kind of worried me, because he got his MMR about 7 days ago. And if there's a reaction, they say it's approx 7-10 days from receiving the vaccine. So I'll be keeping an eye on him. He napped with me today, I watched TV, he slept. It was nice, he never does that.
Now Kilynn on the other hand, I can't get her out of our bed. Really, it's gotten bad.

I've been doing some thinking lately, and I want to try to deal with some fears/phobias I have...silly ones, like driving in the snow. I want to take the kids up to the mountain and do some sledding. But not when the weather is TOO bad.
Now, we just need some extra "fun" money to do it.

I really want to take Lucas to the zoo, it's not a fear stopping us from doing that, just haven't had the chance yet....I know he'd like it. We'd taken Kilynn by the time she was Lucas' age.
Sometimes I feel bad, because we did so much with her, not that we don't do stuff with him. We just had more time then I guess. Ryan wasn't working 10-12 hour days, we didn't own a home, etc.

On another note, Kilynn still sucks her thumb, and before I wasn't the least bit worried about it ( I actually thought it was cute, and was thrilled that she knew how to comfort herself).
But I see that her two front teeth are being pulled forward, and she doesn't seem to be letting go of the habit at all. I'm not sure what to do about it.

I'm off to bed, I'm really trying to make myself go to bed earlier. I was doing so good for several months, but lately the insomnia bug has hit again.
But sometimes I wake at 4 a.m. and can't go back to sleep, so I REALLY need to get to bed earlier..remember? I'm not a morning person anyway.

Night

No comments: