Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Both of the kids were good today, no big struggles, no big fights. Yay!
Kilynn had school and I took Luke to play with a friend and her nephews.

I can still feel Lucas' lymph nodes. I mention this because I just went in to check on him (as I always do, before I go to sleep). And I decided to check his head again, it's easier while he's asleep.
I can still feel them. They don't feel any bigger, but they are still there. It's been 2 months now. It was middle of January that I felt them.
I think I might call the ped tomorrow, just to be sure.

Ah, just something else to worry about.

He just got over a cold, but the lymph nodes were all there before that,and he was on antibiotics.
He got a bunch of teeth over the last 1-2 months. All four molars, his canines (eye teeth), and four two more on the bottom! Poor guy. I'm glad that's over with for awhile.

Kilynn is suppose to start soccor Thursday, but it's suppose to rain all week, so we'll see what happens.

No comments: