Monday, February 13, 2006

Our weekend

It was a nice weekend.
Friday I cleaned, then took the kids to the beach about 1.5 hours before sunset. It was perfect! Calm, peaceful, quiet. Sunny and just the right temp.
It was really nice, the kids played with the rocks and made sand mountains...and I remember thinking " it doesn't get any better than this."

Saturday we took the kids to the zoo, and Ryans dad came with us.
It was fun, again great weather. The kids enjoyed it. Lucas loved the birds, which I expected. He's a bird lover.


Yesterday, I decided to paint the kids' rooms. So off I went to buy paint. We started with Lucas' room first. It's definatly BLUE. I had wanted to stay away from the typical blue boys room. But I didn't want anything too dark, and I didn't want yellow. I wanted green but it didn't go with anything in his room..so it's blue. One wall is red.
We'll see how it looks with all his stuff in it.
I'm hoping to get started on Kilynns room tomorrow. She picked out purple, pink and green.

No comments: