Sunday, March 05, 2006

Deer!

This deer was in our neighbors backyard this morning. The kids enjoyed watching it.















Another uneventful weekend. Uneventful is good.

Yesterday, I took the kids to the beach, than watched TV while they took nice long naps.
Today, we cleaned, and played. Ryan stayed home! That's always nice.
We got some small things done around the house, like hanging curtains, etc.
Ryans dad came over for dinner and to hang out with the kids.
My mom worked on Kilynns bed. I bought a head and foot board at the thrift store. My mom is sanding it down ,the wood is beautiful, but I want to paint it white. I have pictures of her finished painted room, but maybe I'll wait until we finish her bed to post some.

I was up at 3 a.m. this morning, having some dumb anxiety. It's annoying.
I was up until about 4:30 a.m.
So, than I slept until 10:30 this morning, that's late for me.
I'm trying to cut down on my pills again, 50 mg was making me feel loopy a lot in the middle of the day. So I'm trying 25 mg again. We'll see. I expect some anxiety when switching up or down. I just hope it passes. We'll see what happens.

I'm hoping to get some 18 month pictures of Lucas this week, even if I have to have a photo session at home.
I might try JcPenneys again, or Sears. I have some package coupons. I might try those for some 18 month pics of Luke, and some "spring" photos of the kids. I love Kiddie Kandids, but just won't/can't spend that much this time.

Off to try to sleep, I defintaly hope I sleep through the night!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: