Wednesday, March 15, 2006

reunion!

Someone called today for our mailing address, for Ryans reunion!
Has it really been 10 years already? Wow!
Well, of course it's been 10 years. Ryan and I started dating his senior year. And we've been together 10 years. Crazy!

So I imagine we'll go. Luckily one of my closest friends and her husband graduated the same year as Ryan. So I'm glad they'll be there.

I haven't really posted in awhile, besides some pictures.
We had a good weekend. Busy. Saturday, I went to my brothers basketball game, where Kilynn played with my littlest brother, and one of her preschool friends was there to. So that was fun for her. Then I took her to her friends birthday party (and the same girl from the game was there too). She had lots of fun, and it totally looking forward to hers.
Sunday, we cleaned (it seems to be what we do on Sundays). Kilynn and I worked on her poster for school while Lucas napped. It's her "VIP" week. Very Important Preschooler. So we put lots of pictures on a poster board, she decorated it with stickers and glitter. And was very excited to share it with her school. At the end of her week, she gets to pick out a book to bring home, and gets a certificate. If she wanted, she could also bring a special show and tell (such as a pet, a parent, etc). But I'm not about to try to take Sadie to a room full of hyper kids. She's hyper enough as it is.
My brother and his girlfriend also came by Sunday to visit for a little while. And Ryans dad came over for dinner.

That same brother and girlfriend came and took the kids to the park, and Dairy Queen on Monday after naps. They had a lot of fun. I was going to meet them at the park at first, but decided to let them do it on their own, and have some time to myself..Great idea! I asked them if they'd like to do it once a week.
I couldn't get a commitment out of them. Figures. LOL.

We're taking the kids to see the Wiggles in April. Kilynn hasn't watched their show in quite some time. Probaly well over a year, and Lucas doens't watch TV. But Kilynn still wanted to see them LIVE. She loves singing and dancing. And Lucas does too, even if he doesn't know who they are. Kilynns excited, after that she wants to see DORA, Live.
We had to buy tickets for all four of us, man it's not cheap to see these guys. The kids had some leftover Christmas money I put towards it too. Makes it easier on the bank account.




No comments: