Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday

I cleaned yesterday, so that today we could do something fun. I usually clean on Sundays, if Ryans home.
So, we went to the park. It was about 47 degrees, and sunny. Cold hands, but warm sun.
Kids had a great time. Then we went grocery shopping, they didn't have as much fun there, halfway through Ryan took Lucas out to the car because he was throwing a fit.
The problem was that Ryan let Kilynn out of the cart, he always does, and then things go downhill from there.
That's why once I put them in, they don't get out. Or it almost always ends up in a battle.

I'm making chicken/veggie stir-fry and sushi for dinner...Yumm!

I planned out the weeks meals, it makes eating healthier, easier. I'm going to try a couple new crock pot recipes too. Crockpot Lasagna, and Crockpot Garlic Chicken. Maybe I'll post them if their good.

No comments: