Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Will things ever slow down?


Well, things sort of have. Kind-of.


I think we got our house stuff figured out for now. Things will be super tight for a few months. But we won't have to move. So we'll just have to figure it out.


We leave for California in 2.5 weeks. I've been baby-sitting a neighbor/friends kids...and she's paying me. So there's my *get-to-california* fund.


My house is thrashed...when I though we might have to move..I loss any motivation I may have had to clean much, which I rarely have as it is.

It's not dirty per say. It's just cluttered and messy right now.


Kilynn has a few field trips next week, and field day this Friday..Lucas is done with school, and his last speech is next week.


I'm trying to plan an end of the year ice cream party..something simple. But Kilynn and her friends are a little bummed about us leaving as prime playdate time...and there just isn't enough time to have that many playdates before we leave, especially with school still in session. So, I want to try to have several of their friends over for playtime, and ice cream...and do it all at once.


So, this was a total ramble of tidbits......


No comments: