Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My baby girl is sick!

She woke up around 12:30 a.m. saying her tummy hurt. Minutes later, she was puking all over me, her and the bed.
She continued this about every 1-2 hours through the night, with drinks of water in between.
She hasn't vomited since 10 a.m. this morning, and she's had more water, and even a little broth.
I know she doesn't feel good because she's stayed in my bed all day, watching tv, and even asking me to turn the tv off when she went to sleep a couple times.

I put the heating pad on her tummy, and she seemed really comfortable that way.

She just woke up from another snooze (5 p.m.) and asked for some more broth. I hope that means she'll be bouncing back now. She's also a little more upbeat, very little, but it's something.
She's had a low fever most of the day too.

I feel so bad for her!

I'm also hoping the rest of us aren't going to come down with it one at a time, or at all in that matter.

No comments: