Sunday, September 20, 2009

camping







We went camping last weekend. It was the 1st, and most likely only camping trip this year.
But we had fun!



We went to Lake Chelan, which most of us had never been to before.
My mom came with us and we met up with more family there. My dad and step-mom and two youngest brothers. My little brother and his wife and my sister and her new boyfriend (whom we all met for the first time). It was a good time, and we hope to do it again next year.
I also want to try to squeeze in a couple weekend trip over the next month or so. I want to go take a drive up Mt. Baker highway, we use to go alot when my sister lived in Bellingham, Wa. It's beautiful up there.
I also want to get out to Spokane again, to my sisters. And hopefully hit up an orchard or something while out there.



1 comment:

Mandy said...

We haven't camped at all this year, either!
Looks like a fun trip - cute picture of the kids :)